English | Japanese
calculacha! is an amazing calculator app from the creator of tweecha that lets you easily work out percentages!
tweecha has been awarded #1 in Twitter app ranking.
For enquiries tweet @iam_o_sin (Please do not send emails or enquire within app reviews)
Download from Play store
You can easily calculate percentages!
You can calculate percentages easily! Incredibly handy! Below are examples.
- Calculate the post-tax price of 5,500JPY (Japanese consumption tax is 8%): 5,500 + % = 5,940
- Work out the 25% off price of 10,000JPY: 10,000 – 25 % = 7,500
- What is 30% of 30,000JPY?: 30,000 * 40 % = 12,000
- 43% of 120,000,000 people : 120,000,000 * 43 % = 51,600,000
Yes it’s true! This calculator can talk!
It reads out loud the key you’ve pressed or a search result you’ve tapped!
*To enable text-to-speech you need a Japanese text-to-speech software such as N2 TTS.
- Install N2 TTS.
- Open voice setting screen (upon installation it opens automatically. To set later go to Android settings > voice input/output > set text-to-speech)
- Go to ‘Engine’, tick KDDILABS N2 TTS to enable.
- Set default engine to KDDILABS N2 TTS.
- Tap ‘Play Sample’ and check you can hear a Japanese voice.
- Enable text-to-speech in calculacha!
- Touch keys to check for sound.
I pressed the wrong key! Wrong digit! I want to do it again! Press clear button to cancel the last digit. Press and hold to clear all!
‘C’ button is the equivalent to ‘backspace’ key on a computer and deletes the last digit. Press hold to initialize value or calculation.
How many digits?! Input up to 24 digits, display up to 48 digits!
What would be a useful feature? Decimal calculation by typing in a denominator of a fraction.
For 1/2, key in 2/=, 1/3 is 3/=, 1/125 is 125/= and you get your decimals.
Type 1 million quickly! There is a ‘000’ button that lets you key in thousands.
You don’t see it much but this ‘000’ button is useful!
What was the last button I pressed? Displays last calculation on the top left side of the screen.
Displays status such as your calculation (*,/,+,-) and error (E), reset (C), calculation result (=).
I use plus-minus change button a lot.
It’s useful to have!
Displays 48 digits?! Changes font size automatically.
You see it a lot these days. I have built it in, too.
I know the one where you can do the last calculation again by pressing = button!
This function is available on most cauculators. After you pressed 1+5=, press = again and it adds 5 again.
Hold on, are there more hidden functions?!
Indeed, there are! You can change fonts! You can have Pi-chan on your screen! Find them!
You can also tweet. Find it in the menu!
Special Thanks (icons and fonts)
- Eight One
- WW Digital
- Metal Lord
- Transformers Movie
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Paper Cuts 2
- 01 Digitall
- Olde English
- Park Lane NF
- Linesquare Rounded Extended
2014-05-30 calculacha! v0.9.4-> Download
- Show the AdMob banner with a probability of 1/2
- Show the website in English the device not in Japanese mode
- Show the AdMob banner the device not in Japanese mode
- Show the GameFeat ads in landscape
- Replaced English resources
- Website in English complete
- Replaced screenshots in English at play store
- Changed link to website in English at description at play store
- Advertise for foreign countries in AdMob
- Changed app name in English form “DENTAKU CCHA” to “calculacha!”
- Changed about link to website in English
- Changed link in tweet
- Changed tweet message in English
- Changed app name in English at play store
2014-05-25 calculacha! v0.9.2-> Download
- Internal adjustment
2014-05-25 calculacha! v0.9.1-> Download
- The operation of up to # 24 minority
2014-05-25 calculacha! v0.9.0-> Download
- Added to menu: Give 5 stars!
- Adjustment: Auto text size
- Released at play store!
2014-05-24 calculacha! v0.8.0-> Download
- Added to menu: vibration ON/OFF
2014-05-24 calculacha! v0.7.1-> Download
- Reads out loud comments saved on clipboard.
- Adjustment: text-to-speech steps.
- Adjustment: text-to-speech start confirmation.
- Adjustment: text-to-speech language confirmation.
2014-05-23 calculacha! v0.7.0-> Download
- Restored font setting at start-up.
- Restored text-to-speech setting at start-up.
- Restored Pi-chan display setting at start-up.
2014-05-23 calculacha! v0.6.0-> Download
- Now allows landscape view.
- In case of no text-to-speech, N2TTS play store is displayed.
- Adjusted vibration strength.
- Added to menu: who is the author?
- Added to menu: send a gift to author.
- Added to menu: Japanese text-to-speech N2 TTS
- Modified: resetting of display
2014-05-23 calculacha! v0.5.0-> Download
- Usage analysis tweet
- Pi-chan appears somewhere (please find him as this is a hidden function)
- Prepared this introductory page for v0.5.0 release.
2014-05-22 calculacha! v0.4.0-> Download
- Menu button is now always displayed (compatible with android 2.*, thanks to @takke’s article)
- Icon display in menu.
- Added to menu: save result to clipboard
- Added to menu: text-to-speech ON/OFF
- Added to menu: tweet
- Added to menu: share
- Turned off text-to-speech at start-up
- Changed default font
2014-05-21 calculacha! v0.3.0-> Download
- Changed app name from ‘DENTAKU CCHA’ to ‘DENTAKU CCHA!’ (provisional)
- Set app icon (used material available for commercial use)
- Switch between 15 different fonts (all changed to fonts that are available for commercial use. Try and find out how to change fonts!)
- Text-to-speech when pressing button (internationalized)
- Vibrate when pressing button
- Tap result to be read out loud (internationalized)
- Press and hold result and copy to clipboard
- Added setting menu button on top right side
- Link to app details from menu
- Link to tweecha detail page from menu
- Added icon ad
- Added recommended app button
- Added ad when closing app
- Fixed to portrait view
- Minor adjustment to layout and color.
2014-05-20 calculacha! v0.2.0-> Download
- Changed button design
- 9 different fonts available (Try and find out how you can change them!)
- Minor adjustments.
2014-05-20 calculacha! v0.1.0-> Download
- Percentage calculation available
- Delete last digit, all clear available
- Input denominator of a fraction
- Input 24 digits, display 48 digits available
- Auto font size correction available
- 000 button available
- Calculation status displayed
- Plus-minus button available
- = button lets you repeat last calculation
- Screen design complete