Help & Feedback

We value your opinion.

Observations and Feature Request  

RSS

MrFester
(@mrfester)
06/12/2017 11:36 pm  

Hello,

I have noticed a couple things, don't know if this is intended or not.   1 ) When using a default mobile browser when clicking on Twitter links, this does not trigger Txiicha to open up.   2 ) When performing a search, the search does not look at who you are following currently.  For example, I start a search for "Amazon" I would think that at least 4 primary followers ( accounts ) would show up immediately.  What I get is just normal tweets from people talking about Amazon.   3 ) I see no option for Muting, Blocking or Reporting Spam,  this API limited?

Feature request.

Double tapping the Top main bar to trigger a refresh or display the latest tweet that you have is a must have in my opinion. Or at least give us a option to change the function in the UI ,  so if some people like one way they can leave it and others could click to change.

Thank you

sinYa IWASAKI (いわしん, スィン)
(@iam_o_sin)
Member Admin
15/12/2017 7:20 pm  

Hello,

1 ) When using a default mobile browser when clicking on Twitter links, this does not trigger Txiicha to open up.

If an official Twitter app opens, change the settings for the app.

1. Open Android Settings > Apps > Twitter
  2. Tap Open by default
  3. Tap Open supported links in this app, and select Ask every time

2 ) When performing a search, the search does not look at who you are following currently. For example, I start a search for "Amazon" I would think that at least 4 primary followers ( accounts ) would show up immediately. What I get is just normal tweets from people talking about Amazon.

According to Twitter specifications, unofficial Twitter clients can not search tweets of followers only.

3 ) I see no option for Muting, Blocking or Reporting Spam, this API limited?

Not supported yet. Please make topics one by one for each request.

4 ) Double tapping the Top main bar to trigger a refresh or display the latest tweet that you have is a must have in my opinion. Or at least give us a option to change the function in the UI , so if some people like one way they can leave it and others could click to change.

You can tap the top to display the latest, but not supported double tapping for refreshing. If you want, please post a topic for this request.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
uciha
(@uciha)
17/02/2018 10:29 pm  

hai im a new tester from indonesia. on your previous twitter app,you had go to top feature but i didnt found it on this beta app. that feature is so helpful. i hope you put that

ReplyQuote
sinYa IWASAKI (いわしん, スィン)
(@iam_o_sin)
Member Admin
21/02/2018 1:20 pm  

Hi! Please tap the name of the screen on the top of the screen.

ReplyQuote
Share:
19+

Please Login or Register