About Beta Version
- The beta version is intended for testing operation stability and is not guaranteed to work properly. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please contact us at ”Help & Feedback” for your opinions, suggestions, enquiries, and bug reports.
- There is no fixed date for the official release. We will make a public release when it is used by many users, and tested to operate stably.
- If the beta and the public releases are the same, the apps will be exactly the same. The beta version can still be used without issues.
- The beta version is updated frequently. It may be updated multiple times a day.
How to Use:
- Tap the link of the edition you want to use from the above
- Tap the “BECOME A TESTER” button.
- When opening the link on Google Play, you will be redirected to the Play Store App.
- Tap the “INSTALL” button.
If it does not download:
- Press the Android home button to exit the Play Store
- Open Android Settings > Apps > Google Play Store
- Tap the “Clear cache” button
- Reattempt the above steps