Please read all the information about BETA version before installation.
Thank you for using tweecha!
When you leave a 5-star rating, you are encourging the developer to work hard and aim to make the app better!
For opinions, impressions, requests, bugs reports, and other feedback, please tweet with the hashtag #TWEECHA. Please note, we do not respond to feedback individually. If you have any questions about the service, please refer to the functions and features list.
About BETA Version
- This is the stable version with the latest features implemented.
- This version is for users who would like to use the stable version.
- We are not guaranteeing that the BETA version will work without any problems. Please note that tweecha may not work properly after updating to the new version.
- In case the application crashes, please tap the report dialog and send the report to us. Please do that through our twitter support account @tweecha.
How to use the BETA Version
- Tap the link below to download Free Tweecha Version.
- Tap “BECOME A TESTER” button.
- When opening the link on Google Play, you will be redirected to the Play Store App.
- Tap the INSTALL button.