English translation by Ryan
tweecha is in need of supporters!
We are currently thinking of creating new twitter apps and games for iPhone and Windows.
However, we are in need of supporters for developing apps.
So, we are giving our thanks and a variety of rewards to those who are willing to support us.
We would be delighted if you were to help and support us. For more details, please click here!
: Android 4.3 and below will now use Chrome for login authentication
: When you tap a URL, you will now be asked which app to open it with
: When you share, you will now be asked which app to share it using
: Changed the default notification checking time to 3 minutes
: Fixed the issue in when you have a URL at the end of a tweet, tapping to the right of would still open it
: When you tap a URL, you will no longer be asked every time which app to open it with
Thank you for using tweecha!
When you leave a 5-star rating, you are encourging the developer to work hard and aim to make the app better!
For opinions, impressions, requests, bugs reports, and other feedback, please tweet with the hashtag #TWEECHA. Please note, we do not respond to feedback individually. If you have any questions about the service, please refer to the functions and features list.
- (We don’t actually have a beta yet.)
About BETA Version
Please read all the information about BETA version before installation.
- This is the stable version with the latest features implemented.
- This version is for users who would like to use the stable version.
- We are not guaranteeing that the BETA version will work without any problems. Please note that tweecha may not work properly after updating to the new version.
- In case the application crashes, please tap the report dialog and send the report to us. Please do that through our twitter support account @tweecha.
How to use the BETA Version
- Tap the link below to download Free Tweecha Version.
- Tap “BECOME A TESTER” button.
- When opening the link on Google Play, you will be redirected to the Play Store App.
- Tap the INSTALL button.