Below are the changes in the new version:
- Tapping the timeline URL will open it in a web browser (can be disabled under general settings)
- Ability to check polls on the tweet sub-menu
- Changed the layout of the profiles
- Tapping the header image on a profile will display it
- Adding an account on Android 2.* will now open an external web browser
Thank you for using tweecha!
When you leave a 5-star rating, you are encourging the developer to work hard and aim to make the app better!
For opinions, impressions, requests, bugs reports, and other feedback, please tweet with the hashtag #TWEECHA. Please note, we do not respond to feedback individually. If you have any questions about the service, please refer to the functions and features list.
About BETA Version
Please read all the information about BETA version before installation.
- This is the stable version with the latest features implemented.
- This version is for user users who would like to use stable version.
- We are not guaranteeing that the BETA version will work without problem. Please note that tweecha may not work properly after updating to the new version.
- In case the application crashes, please tap the report dialog and send the report to us. Please do that through our twitter support account @tweecha.
How to use the BETA Version
- Tap the link below to download Free Tweecha Version.
- Tap “BECOME A TESTER” button.
- When opening the link on Google Play, you will be redirected to Play Store App.
- Tap the INSTALL button.
楽観主義プログラマー Dad, husband, CTO/CEO. Created Tweecha, Txiicha, Calculacha, Rolling Jewels, Rendamachine, Quick Countre.